kalikkalam
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Very important paraathy..

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ROYAL™©
S.Moderators
S.Moderators
ROYAL™©

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Very important paraathy.. Empty
PostSubject: Very important paraathy..   Very important paraathy.. EmptyTue Jun 03, 2008 12:33 am

hey guys...
the new appearance of kalikkalam isss athyugran.. adipoly... njaaan kurachu naalaayittu aake busy aayirunnu and i couldnt log on or post somethings here since few days... and when i came back... kalikkalam have been changed a lot...

changes are essential and those changes has to be for the betterment..

ithellaaam ok aanu.. but pls avoide fluracent letters in this white back ground.. onnum vaayikkaan pattunnilla.. athu maatramalla ee sthithikku poyaaal aarum kalikkalathil varilla.. ellaavardem kannadichu pokum.. and in this back ground kalikkalam not looks nice.. i mean about the color combination.. new set up all are goood.. kollaam adipoly.. but back fground color and the font colors are not maching.. and the smilies are not getting enough impact in this back ground color.

so please do the necessary action as fast as you guys can..
Back to top Go down
ROYAL™©
S.Moderators
S.Moderators
ROYAL™©

Number of posts : 433
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Very important paraathy.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Very important paraathy..   Very important paraathy.. EmptyFri Jun 06, 2008 10:06 am

ee paraathy aarkum vendathe anaadhamaayi kidakkuvaano makkale??
Back to top Go down

Very important paraathy..
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
kalikkalam :: .....................................PARATHI PETTI-
Jump to: